We are opening June 2nd – here are our new COVID-19 procedures.
NEW SHOP SETUP:
- Including both clients and staff, shop capacity will now be no more than 10 people at a time.
- Manicure stations will be 6 feet apart and pedicure station will have a plexi glass wall between them.
- Plexi glass barrier has been placed at the front desk for added safety and increased protection for both staff and guests.
- We ask that no outside food or beverages be brought into the shop, as we do not want anyone to remove their masks at any point.
- We will be removing all pillows and magazines from the waiting to help reduce any surfaces prone to contamination.
- Our shop hours have been temporarily extended in order to accommodate our guests
HERE’S WHAT OUR TEAM WILL BE DOING:
- Every member of our team will be required to wear a mask at all times that covers their nose and mouth when they are inside the shop.
- Face shield & gloves will be provided for all team members durning all services and when we are unable to social distance.
- As always, we will be using only hospital grade disinfectants and sterilization practices to sanitize our space. We will be sanitizing before opening each day, in-between each service, and have a final, rigorous cleaning at close.
- We have taken the extra measure to ensure that ALL staff are receiving an updated BARBICIDE certifications, reviewing all disinfection and sterilization practices.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE ASKING OUR CLIENTS TO DO:
- We will be requiring all clients to wear a mask at all times when inside the shop. If you do not have your own, we will have disposable masks for purchase.
- Please sanitize and / or wash your hands upon entering / exciting our space.
- Please come alone to your appointment. Friends and family members will have to wait outside at this time in order to maintain our capacity goals.
- We love it when you arrive early but for now, please come on time. If you arrive early please wait in your vehicle till shortly before your appointment.
- We ask that if you are not feeling well, or showing ANY symptoms at all, to please cancel your appointment. Should you arrive at your appointment exhibiting any apparent signs of illness, we will be unable to perform any service and you will be charged 50% the cost of your appointment.
- We are going cashless- For now, we are able to accept only credit cards, debit cards, gift cards as a form of payment.
- No walk-ins – In order to maintain our new shop capacity and limit the flow of traffic at our front desk, we will be booking appointments over the phone or online only.
- We will only book services up to one month in advance. This is by no means a guarantee of our booking abilities and is subject to change at any moment depending on the developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We will be extending appointment times by 15 minutes, this extension is to allow for our increased sanitation measures to take place in between each client. The actual service time does not change.
- We urge any and all those with any underlying health issues to consider booking at a future time when we are able to operate with some sense of our former normalcy. Should you choose to schedule a service at this time, please recognize that LUXE Beauty Bar is in no way responsible or liable for any consequent health related injuries once you leave LUXE Beauty Bar.
Again, we know there is a lot here- a lot of changes, a lot of adjustments, a lot things that we could’ve never imagined having to consider, BUT here we are trying to figure out the best way to operate amidst a global pandemic. We are confident that with your help, we can do this. After all, we’ve only made it this far with your unrelenting support. Thank you again for your amazing generosity and for being there for us when we needed it most. We hope we can repay the favour and be here for you- though it might look a little different for a while.